Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
Q: “What payment methods do you accept?”
- You can shop on yawawe.club using the following payment methods:
- All major credit cards, including American Express, Diners, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.
- Select mobile payment methods, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, and Paypal.
Q: “Are payments secure?”
- YAWAWE Online Store guarantees the maximum security for all your purchases. We employ the most advanced encrypted services (SSL) and protected connections. You can see from the “HTTPS” URL prefix, and lock symbol that appears in the address bar of the browser.
Q: “My order is not being accepted. Why?”
- Please make sure that the information inserted at checkout is correct. If the system still doesn't accept your order, please contact your bank as they may blocking the transaction. You may also contact us for additional assistance.
- At this time, we only accept one form of payment per order.
Q: “How can I track my order?”
- Once you place your order online, you will be able to see the details of the purchase, follow its preparations and see its shipping updates from the email we automatically sent you.
Q: “Where do you ship?”
- We ship international. Please be patient with us as we recently began working with international shipping companies so there may be early implementation issues.
Q: “What shipping methods do you offer?”
- We offer FedEx, USPS, DHL, and UPS for all international and domestic orders, including all United States territories. We offer standard shipping options, as well as expedited options if you need your package sooner. You can learn more by visiting our shipping information page.
UPDATING YOUR ORDER
Q: “Can I cancel or edit my order?”
Q: “Can I change my shipping address?”
SIZING & FIT GUIDE
Q: “How do I choose the right size for me?”
- YAWAWE believes using the universal human measurement system that aims to provide the closest reference for all countries. Vincent wears Large and is 5’8/173cm in height and weighs 173 pound/lb. Geroge wears X-Large is 5’10/180cm in height and weighs 205 pound/lb.
RETURN POLICY & FAQs
Q: “What is your return & exchange policy?”
- We cannot accept returns/exchanges on clothing that has been worn or washed. If an item is returned in new condition you will receive a refund, minus shipping cost. Contact us here to inform us of a return or exchange.
- We do not provide return labels unless your order was mailed incorrectly. Please contact us for information regarding a return if you received an incorrect item.
- In the event you need to return a product, this must be completed within 7 days of your original delivery date. Please bear with us as we are extremely short-staffed.
Q: “How do I make a return or exchange?”
- Please contact us here regarding a return or an exchange.
- Should you prefer to ship the return using a different courier, return shipping fees will be completely at your expense. In this case, we suggest you choose a trackable and insured delivery service, as yawawe.club will not be responsible for any issues that may arise from the loss, damage or theft of returns that were not shipped using our pre-paid UPS label.
Q: “General Care”
- Machine wash or hand wash on cold/delicate. Dry on low or medium heat to preserve item integrity.
- Avoid contact with oil or alcohol-based substances such as perfumes, cosmetics, hand sanitizers, which might impact the fabric and cause unremovable stains. In case of large stains, we recommend to clean the item promptly to avoid the stain penetrating inside the garment materials.
- Contact with sharp or concrete surfaces might damage fabric, cause pulled threads and scratches on areas of greatest use and on edges. We recommend to avoid such surfaces to preserve item integrity.
MY ACCOUNT & PRIVACY
Q: “How can I modify or close my account?”
- You can close, update, or modify all information of your account by contacting us.
Q: “How do I receive YAWAWE updates?”
- Don't miss our latest news: be among the first to discover our style updates and most innovative trends.
- You can subscribe to our Newsletter directly from the yawawe.club Home page.
- To be removed from our mailing list, please open any YAWAWE Newsletter you have in your email inbox, and click on "Unsubscribe".
For additional questions, please contact us here.